In any case, the visitor's / user's stay on the Site and the use of any information provided therein implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions, which the visitor / user is required to read carefully in advance.
The Site is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18 who is prohibited from visiting the Website. If minors voluntarily visit the Site and / or make any use that may be considered harmful to them, WelcomeHome has no responsibility.
All content on the Site that includes, but not limited to, trademarks, texts, graphics, pictures, drawings, video, etc. is intellectual property of the Site - except in the case of third parties' intellectual property rights - European and international law.
INVST retains all copyrights with respect to the content and the copies created on it.
The content of the Site is available to visitors / users for personal use. Content is subject to change without notice at the discretion of INVST. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, otherwise exploit, use for the creation of derivative works, upload, transmit or distribute the elements constituting the intellectual property of the Site without the prior written permission of Carol or the third party, The other products or services that may be referenced in this Website and bear the trademarks of their respective organizations, companies, agencies, associations or publications are their intellectual and industrial property
For any relevant question as well as applications for authoring content reproduction, you can contact the web site listed on the Website.
The Website, as part of the services it provides, may give the user / visitor the opportunity, if he / she wishes, to receive newsletters of the Site in his / her e-mail by submitting the details of his / her email address and / or its name in the corresponding field.
Since the user / visitor no longer wishes to receive the newsletters, he is given the opportunity to declare his wish to stop sending them by e-mail, which will be sent to email@example.com.
Carol makes every effort to ensure that all of the content and information displayed on the Site is accurate, clear, accurate and complete. The content of the Site is made available "as is" and does not provide any warranty, express or implied, as to the completeness, correctness, non-infringement or fitness of this content for any use, application or purpose.
case, still and in case of negligence, the Website, Carol, its employees, executives and partners:
• They are not responsible for any form of damage that the visitor / user may suffer from the pages, services, choices and content of the Site, which he / she does on his / her own initiative and with knowledge of these Terms.
• They are not responsible for any form of damage, whether or not of the Site, the availability, the provision or inadequacy of service or information, as well as the access to or the lack of access to or use of the Services.
• They are not responsible for any form of damage due to the adequacy, clarity, accuracy and / or correctness of the information available on the Site and / or information available through it.
• Carol makes every effort to operate the Site, but in no way guarantees that the functions and services of the Site or the servers will be uninterrupted or without any kind of error.
• Further, every effort is made to correct any mistakes, but Carol does not warrant their remedy.
• Also, Carol will use its best endeavors for the Website to be free from viruses, or any another element with damaging potential for the functional p but in no case does it guarantee - and therefore bear no responsibility - that the Website and / or any related web site and / or servers and servers through which all relevant information service to the user / visitor does not contain "viruses" or other malicious software.
Third-party intellectual property that may have been uploaded to the Site has been placed solely for the purpose of informing visitors / users, Carol, respecting the copyright and related rights protection provisions. Any posting of a work of which the creator or copyright holder does not wish to post will be removed within a reasonable time, upon written request, to the website address.
Anything provided to users / visitors through the Site is not, in any way, directly or indirectly, incitement, advice or encouragement for action and / or omission, but it is at the discretion of users / visitors to evaluate what is provided and to act based on their personal will, excluding any responsibility of Carol.
The visitor / user of the Site must, on the one hand, comply with the rules and provisions of Greek, European and international law and the relevant legislation governing telecommunications and, on the other hand, refrain from any unlawful and abusive use of the content and services of the Site. It also has to behave sincerely, courteously and discreetly during the visit and use of the Site, while it is explicitly forbidden to adopt unfair competition practices or others that conflict with the Internet User Code (NETIQUETTE). Any damage caused to the Site due to the misuse or misuse of the relevant services by the user / visitor, falls within the sphere of its sole responsibility.
It is expressly agreed, by these Terms, that if exercised against the Site any administrative or judicial claim arising out of any form of visitor / user offense, undertakes the obligation: a) to intervene in the proceeding in a procedural manner; and b) to compensate the n Website, if it is required to pay compensation or any other expense.
For any contact with Carol that manages the Site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, if you have identified any problems with the content of the Site regarding legal or ethical issues, especially with regard to its reproduction and the use of intellectual property rights, please notify us immediately.